您现在的位置是:首页 > 商务英语 > BEC考试

展会接待常用英语口语集锦(3)

2019-08-17 17:13:56共297人围观
简介"107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? 108 I will try, but no promises. 我会试试看,"

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

119 We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

121 I'd like to introduce you to

our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体*作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

'); })();